Sunday, January 25, 2009

Waiting

Ugh! I am impatiently waiting for my calendar from my nurse. I know it should arrive any day and I can't wait to be able to plan a little further in the future than just this next week.

Things are going pretty good. I have been on my birth control and was told to skip my period because they had just cleaned me out during the d and c, so I am kind of in a holding pattern.

I did tell my nurse that we would prefer to have the transfer take place at the beginning of the series, and I hope that they were able to accomodate us. I am not looking forward to shots and appointments, but for my sanity I really need round 2 to come to an end.

I am going to call my nurse on Tuesday if there isn't a calendar in my mailbox tomorrow. I will write later this week to let you all know what the schedule looks like. Round 2 b...here we go!

No comments: