Tuesday, December 23, 2008

New Series

So, the January series officially starts tomorrow for me. I have been instructed to start my birth control pills tomorrow. I also was faxed my calendar so now I have the plan on when to take my pills, shots, and when to go to my appointments.

My first appointment is January 2nd in Spokane. I am having a hysteroscopy (yes, this will be the third one that I have had so far) to remove the fibroid and anything else that might have decided to grow in my uterus. Because for some reason everything But a baby wants to grow in there.

I start my shots on on January 3rd and it looks like I will do the Doxyflush on January 19th and my transfer will be February 2nd.

I will blog about this as I go along. The frozen embryo transfer is a different protocol, so if anyone is interested...I am sure I will have some interesting stories.

I hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas and let's all hope for an especially Happy New Year!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Hooray! You got in for the January series. I'm glad to hear you're feeling better. This cycle is going to be so fast. I can't wait to hear the details.