Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Waiting around

I am just sitting at my house - trying to work from home, and impatiently waiting for my delivery from Shraft pharmacy. This is one of the things that kills me about IVF. As if having to take time off for all of the various appointments isn't enough; you also have to wait around for the delivery of your meds. The reasoning is that some of the items have to be put in the fridge, and the box technically contains hazardous materials - so they can't just leave it on your doorstep.

I feel lucky that I can work from home on days like today, but I am probably the world's most impatient person. They told me my delivery would come "sometime before noon" - a pretty large window of time if you ask me.

This time my box of meds should be smaller since I don't need nearly as much. The Lupron has to be refrigerated, but everything else can go into my box 'o fun. My shots start on Saturday. If I can talk Bobby into taking a picture, I will post a lovely pic of me giving the shot.

I will write again Friday after my hysteroscopy. - Oh, and my insurance might actually cover this one (after I pay my co-pay of course) if I can get my regular Ob to give me a referral. I am waiting to hear if that will happen. I really hope it works out - It would be nice to actually have my insurance cover something!
Anywho - hope you all have a Happy New Year!

No comments: