Friday, February 19, 2010

FINALLY......But not as was planned!

Again you get to hear from guest blogger. I know, not near as humorous as Jennifer. That is why I am to give you just the bare details and Jennifer will be updating all of you with HER story in a few days.

The girls were delivered by c-section on February 17th. Emma Belle Sue Wilson was born at 8:24 pm, weighing 6lbs. 9 oz. and is 19 1/2 inches. Briar Anne Wilson was born at 8:26 pm, weighing 7 lbs. 10 oz. and is 19 inches long. Both have dark hair and if I say so myself are the most beautiful babies!

Jennifer got through it all just fine but I am sure her version will make you wonder how she was able to survive it all. She is pretty exhausted trying to recover while attending to nursing 2 babies. Not sure when she will be released but we all hope soon!!

Stay tuned for the rest of the story...................

No comments: