Saturday, March 14, 2009

Small update

I don't have too much to update. We're on pins and needles waiting this week out. I haven't had any spotting and just a minor twinge of cramping, so things seem to be going well.

I go in to the Pullman Hospital blood lab first thing tomorrow morning to have my progesterone and estrogen checked. I can't think of any reason why they wouldn't be fine, but even if there is an issue, I will just be instructed to alter my pills and shot.

Bobby and I have been playing the "what if" game. What if all 3 were to implant, how would we manage? What if we have twins, what if it's just one, what if it's none.......I think the planning for all scenarios has helped us cope with the waiting.

I have been bored out of my mind, so I know that I am really taking it easy. I am also overly cautious. I haven't had a hot shower in a week (brrr....) and where I usually put a heating pad on my injection site...I have opted not to do that this time for fear of overheating my core. I know, I sound like a crazy person. But last time I didn't take these extra percautions, and I don't want to wonder this time if it was something I could have avoided.

There was a small part of me that thought I would stop blogging at this point, and just have the transfer be the end of my story. But I didn't get the best reaction when I mentioned that to a few people, and to be honest when I started this blog it was for better or worse...I would share with whoever felt like reading my ramblings, up until there was nothing left to share. So, not to will be getting the update on Friday. When I know, you'll know.

I'll probably blog once more before then, because frankly, this is the only thing I have been able to think about. Till next time...


Nicole said...

You already know this, but I'm really sending you positive baby thoughts. I really want this to work for you guys. Really, really badly!

Jen said...

Thanks! I know sometime soon we will be having our party :-)