Tuesday, March 3, 2009

One Week To Go...

One week from today is transfer day! I know I complained a lot about waiting, but now we are in the home stretch and I couldn't be more excited.

And I am happy to say that I am a little less tired lately - although I've been making it a point to go to bed about an hour earlier than I normally do. Maybe that has something to do with it? I do have a new side effect: I have completely lost my mind....I can't seem to remember anything and I am normally not like that.

In the past week I have: put the milk in the pantry (twice), gone to my bedroom to get something and forgotten what it was by the time I got there (almost daily), lost my keys for a week and then found them in plain site on the kitchen counter, left my cell phone in my cart outside of Walmart and was happy that a nice man found it and it was returned to me later that day, and finally...this morning I forgot to drop Connor off at daycare! I was about 7 minutes into my drive when I hear this little voice in the back seat ask me where we are going. I just looked at him and said I had no idea where we were going, and turned the car around to take him to Monica's. See? Losing my mind.

I have been really good about taking time from work to remain stress free, but for some reason my home life hasn't followed suit. We decided to move Connor to a big boy bed, then when he was settled there, we decided it was time to potty train. Now that potty training is getting easier, Bobby decides to spring on me that he thinks we should build a new house. What !?! We've had this discussion a million times and I thought we had decided to remodel/add on to our current house. I have no idea when he changed his mind and why the heck he decided to tell me this 2 minutes before we left for work this morning. He left me with, "don't stress about it, just mull it over - but I want to decide soon". I thought I was going to have a no-worries month, boy was I wrong!

I will write again on Thursday after my appointment - I'm so excited that Nicole will be there also :-)

Till Thursday....

No comments: