Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Calendar Change

I got a call from my nurse bright and early this morning...unfortunately I was trying to wrangle Connor into his clothes and missed the call, but she did leave a message. She said that they need to move everything on my calendar up by 2 days. *deflation here*

It's not that big of a deal, it's just that my calendar was perfect, and by perfect, I mean it fit my schedule great. But now it's all 'not perfect'. Now I will be starting my shots on May 24th (1 day before my b-day instead of after) - our retrieval which was set for the 18th is now the 16th, which just so happens to be my anniversary. Not a fan of having an outpatient procedure on my anniversary...really, it is not romantic at all. And now I probably won't have appointments with my fun friend Nicole. Boo to that, I was looking forward to having someone to talk to. I suspect it has something to do with the rather large group of people they have in this series, but I will know more when I speak with my nurse. I'll keep you all posted. For now, it looks like my shots will be starting in 6 days...Here we go again :-)

2 comments:

Nicole said...

You really have no idea how sad I am to hear this news. :( It would have been so nice to have a companion in the waiting room. No fun that you have to start shots before your birthday, but Craig says to remain positive....if this round works, you'll be able to tell your child they were conceived on your anniversary! ;) He's always thinking...

Jennifer said...

Thanks Craig! I hadn't thought about that, but that would be pretty cool :-)